Level 2 Plock, Poland
What you'll get:
- 24+ Hours of Live IN-PERSON Instruction
- 3 hours Livestream Theory via Zoom
- 5+ hours Guided Instruction through Graded Assignments to reinforce understanding of teaching methodology and practical application of materials
- Theory, Practical Teaching & Practical Skating Assessments
- Focus on problem solving and class handling for intermediate-to advance intermediate skating skills.
- Working with Children Workshop
- And Much, Much More!
Must be ICP Level 1 certified and a member in good standing.* Instructor candidates must exhibit advanced skating skill abilities including a solid command of edges, backward crossovers, advanced transitions, etc. Full Protective Gear (Helmet, Knee Pads, Elbow Pads, Wrist Guards) and Heel Brake are compulsory and must be worn throughout program.