Get "ICP Certified" Online!
Turn Your Passion for Skating Into A Profession.
What you will get:
- Proven approach to skating instruction that for 30 years has trained 7000+ skaters worldwide to become inline skating instructors.
- 14+ Hours of Live Instruction
- 10+ Hours of Guided Instruction through Graded Assignments and video submissions (skating & teaching) to reinforce understanding of teaching methodology and practical application of materials
- Theory, Practical Teaching & Practical Skating Assessments
- Video Analysis of Skating & Teaching
- A comprehensive framework for teaching the sport of inline skating
- International recognition as "ICP Certified"
- & Much More!
Please note, skates with a brake and full protective gear (helmet, knee pads, elbow pads and wrist guards) are compulsory for the course.
* Sessions are generally held on Saturdays & Sundays 8:00 am-10:00 am (New York) but dates/times may be adjusted for examiner availability. Please check each program for listed dates/times and www.worldtimebuddy.com for the exact time in your city. ICP Instructor Candidates will be informed of any changes in the schedule 48 hours prior to the start time.
2023 Remaining Online Certifications
September ICP Level 1 Online Certification- September 9, 10, 16, 17, 23, 24, October 1
November ICP Level 1 Online Certification- November 4, 5, 11, 12, 18, 19, 26