Get "ICP Certified" Online!
Turn Your Passion for Skating Into A Profession.
What you will get:
- Proven approach to skating instruction that for 30 years has trained 7000+ skaters world-wide to become inline skating instructors.
- 14+ Hours of Live Instruction
- 10+ Hours Guided Instruction through Graded Assignments and video submissions (skating & teaching) to reinforce understanding of teaching methodology and practical application of materials
- Theory, Practical Teaching & Practical Skating Assessments
- Video Analysis of Skating & Teaching
- A comprehensive framework for teaching the sport of inline skating
- International recognition as "ICP Certified"
- & Much More!
*Times and dates may be adjusted based on examiner availability. ICP Instructor Candidates will be informed to any changes in the schedule 48 hours prior to the start time. Please note, skates with a brake and full protective gear (helmet, knee pads, elbow pads and wrist guards) are compulsory for the course.
Saturday, November 5
Sunday, November 6
Saturday, November 12
Sunday, November 13
Saturday, November 19
Sunday, November 20
Sunday, November 27